A Legacy of Excellence: Tracing back to its roots, Jaygo’s commitment to quality and efficiency has always been evident. Since introducing its original industrial mixers and blenders, the company has been instrumental in addressing the unique challenges faced by the process industries. Their equipment’s precision and reliability have set new benchmarks in mixing and blending operations.
Why Jaygo Stands Out: Innovative Design: The design of Jaygo’s mixers and blenders is a blend of traditional techniques and modern innovations. This synergy ensures efficient mixing, longevity, and reduced maintenance needs.
Versatility: Whether it’s the food and beverage industry, pharmaceuticals, or cosmetics, Jaygo’s mixers and blenders have proved their mettle across various sectors. Their adaptability to diverse materials and processes is a testament to their versatile design.
Energy Efficiency: In an age where sustainability is vital, Jaygo has made significant strides in making its equipment energy-efficient without compromising on performance.
Custom Solutions: Recognizing that one size doesn’t fit all, Jaygo offers custom solutions tailored to individual industry needs. This customer-centric approach has endeared them to businesses, big and small.Jaygo’s Mixers come in a wide range of sizes and configurations, and Jaygo Inc. can customize their mixers to your requirements.
- Double Arm Mixers / Sigma Blade Mixers: Ideal for mixing dense materials and used in applications requiring kneading and folding actions.
- High Shear Mixers: Suitable for applications where fast, efficient blending and particle size reduction is required.
- Paddle Mixers: Often used for blending dry or wet ingredients and offer a gentle mixing action.
- Planetary Mixers: Feature an off-center mixing action, perfect for mixing products with different viscosities.
- Ribbon Blenders: Commonly used for mixing powders and delicate granules without causing breakage.
- Conical Screw Mixers: Offer an intensive mixing action and are great for mixing powders, granules, and other more viscous materials.
- Turbulent Mixers: Typically used in applications requiring the rapid blending of liquids with different viscosities or the blending of particles into a liquid matrix.