“V” mixer with supports and housed motors, for clean room installation.General Features
The “V” mixer features a gentle high-flowing mixing process for solids/solids in a proportion of up to 1:100.000 with the possibility of using an intensifier bar to enhance the mixture, and solids/liquids in powder or granulate form with different specific weights. Due to the characteristic “V” shape formed by two identical cylindrical arms joined at the angle, axial flows are created inside which separate and join the product to be mixed, and which together with the radial action of the mixture, results in a rapid uniform process without the use of deflecting blades or other mechanical devices. An automatic loading system by vacuum can be incorporated, which will cut operating times and avoid the presence of powder in the surroundings. Unloading is carried out from an outlet situated at the vertex of the intersection of the two cylindrical arms, where a butterfly valve is fitted with lever control or pneumatic activator.Advantages
- Permits a gentle mixing process without deforming the particles or a strong mixing process breaking up the lumps by means of the intensifier mechanism, and thereby shortening the mixing times.
- Discharge totally by gravity. The mixer construction is free of corners, slots or angles where product can accumulate.
- The inlets are fitted with air-tight covers, ensuring a mixing process without ambient contamination.
- Silent operation and compact design; minimum surface of body, frames and drive.
- The loading and unloading systems avoid down time. Low energy consumption compared to other mixing systems.
- High profitability due to the high production capacity, mixing quality, low energy consumption and minimum maintenance.
- A liquids addition system can be included for feeding by means of gravity from a tank, pneumatic pump or pressurized tank.
- Minimum installation and assembly expenses as the mixers leave our works ready for operation.
- Cleaning process is simple because the inner surfaces are polished and free of angles or corners.
There are no reviews yet.