Vee and Double Cone Blenders
Vee Blenders and Double Cone Blenders provide gentle high-flow mixing for solids/solids blends
Designed to mix in a proportion of up to 1:100.000 with the possibility of using an intensifier bar to enhance the mixture, and solids/liquids in powder or granulate form with different specific weights. Due to the characteristic shapes formed by two normally identical sections joined at a specific angle, axial flows are created inside which separate and join the product to be mixed, and which together with the radial action of the mixture, results in a rapid and uniform mix
Discharge is via an outlet at the base of the two cylinders, where a butterfly valve is fitted with lever control or pneumatic activator.
Advantages of the Vee or Double Cone Blender
- Gentle mixing process without deforming the particles or creating fines
- Complete discharge via gravity. Construction is free of dead-spots, corners, or angles where product can accumulate.
- Inlets are fitted with dust-tight covers
- Low energy consumption compared to other mixing systems.
- High profitability due to the high production capacity, mixing quality, low energy consumption and minimum maintenance.
- Internal Agitators / Intensifiers
- Liquid Addition Nozzles
- Vacuum Outlets with Filters
- Jacketing for Heating / Cooling
- Temperature Probes
- Inerting Connections
- Removable / Multiple Shells
- Various Discharge Valves
- Drum Lifting Devices
- Various Linings
- Various Grades of Steel
Jaygo Inc manufactures, repairs and resells cone blenders and double cone blenders.